We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
It takes 3-5 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. Shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:USA: 5- 8 business daysInternational: 10-20 business days
If your shipping method includes tracking, you’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
● Ask your local post office if they have your package.
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.Pro tip: Package theft is on the rise— If you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be!If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.Pro tip: The zip code is the most important part of the address. Use a simple tool like USPS ZIP code lookup to make sure you get it right!
Returns and exchanges
Use this section for any descriptive text you need to fill out your pages or to add introductory headings between other blocks.
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
1. Represent Love CIC is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. We have established procedures to adhere to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 2018. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your address, email and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
5. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com
Here are the ways that we can collect data from you:
- Our Website
- Online Purchases
- Project Participation
- Events and Services registration
Collecting data enables us to tailor our communications to you.
With your express consent, if you sign up to our newsletter we collect:
Postal Address (if provided)
If you make a purchase, we collect:
Your safety and security are fundamental to us.
We use Shopify as our trusted website platform, and Mailchimp as our trusted mail service provider, to keep data secure. These are the only environments in which we store payment details and billing information. To prevent you getting any unwanted marketing, we only provide access to customer data to designated employees.
In the rare event of a data breach, we follow GDPR compliance to make you aware of any compromises to the data we hold about you.
If you'd like to unsubscribe for our mailing list, you can do so at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in any of our emails.